- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Haunted Vegas Tour and Show
This spirited and spooky Haunted Vegas Tour will take you to the haunting grounds of Bugsy Siegel, Liberace, Redd Foxx and Elvis. Robert Allen, creator of the tour now makes it possible to visit such eerie sites by offering a guided Haunted Vegas Tour and Show, featuring Sin City's Darkest Ghostly Secrets.
According to Allen, who consulted with Tim Cridland, a paranormal historian and Janice Oberding, author of the book "Haunted Nevada", there are more than 21 places where paranormal activity has been documented in Las Vegas.
The Haunted Vegas Tour covers such sites as the "Motel of Death," where numerous celebrity deaths have occurred, and the former home of a Las Vegas legend whose ghost continues to haunt despite numerous attempts to exorcise it.
The Haunted Vegas Tour will also include a visit to "Bugsy" Siegel's Secret Garden. On this site, Benjamin "Bugsy" Siegel's original Flamingo Hotel stood from December 26, 1946 until December 14, 1993. Once the original Flamingo was torn down and replaced with the wandering paths of the garden, stories started surfacing about a ghostly presence. There are many who believe that the ghost of "Bugsy" Siegel makes an occasional appearance there. In the garden is a solitary tribute to "Bugsy" on a memorial plaque.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Haunted Vegas Tour
- General admission seating
- Free set of "Ghost Finder" dowsing rods
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Children aged 13 to 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Alcohol is not permitted on the bus
- Video cameras are not permitted
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.