- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Gros Piton Nature Trail, St Lucia
Life has its rewards and you will find many of them on the Gros Piton Nature Trail.
Travel by coach along the scenic west coast of the island through lush tropical vegetation onto the Fond Gens Libre, "village of the free people" community, to the welcome center. From this point, you are joined by a knowledgeable guide, who will lead you along the trail which winds around the mountain at a gradual gradient.
Enjoy panoramic vistas in every direction and see Petit Piton in the distance. The first half of the trail is moderate and can be enjoyed by everyone, while the second half involves a steep accent to the summit suitable to the more adventurous hiker.
After a strenuous but exhilarating climb and a delightful lunch at a local Restaurant, return to the bus for the ride back to your hotel.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Round-trip Transportation
- Entrance Fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- This product must be booked at least 1 day in advance of your travel date.
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- The roundtrip hike to climb Gros Piton is approximately 5 hours
- Please Note: This tour is recommended for the physically fit only. You may climb only part way if you wish, as the top half of the climb is quite strenuous. This climb is not for those who suffer from heart ailments are pregnant, suffer from a serious walking disability or have a fear of heights.
- This tour requires a minimum number of 6 passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full. It will be necessary for you to call 48 hours prior to your departure date to reconfirm (contact details provided on your confirmation voucher).
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.