- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Grand Canyon West Rim Van Day Trip with Optional Skywalk, Helicopter and Boat Ride
Take a small group tour to the Grand Canyon West Rim by minivan from Las Vegas for a more personalised visit. You have the option of taking a stroll on the Grand Canyon Skywalk at Eagle Point for unbeatable 360-degree views, plus use of the shuttle to Guano Point and the visitors center.
The three-hour drive to the West Rim by minivan takes you through historic Boulder City and across Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Fortification Hill. You'll enjoy a 10-minute photo stop at Hoover Dam before continuing through the Black Canyon and Mojave Desert to the base of Diamond Bar Road.
You'll enter the heart of Indian Country as you wind your way through one of North America's oldest and largest Joshua tree forests before stopping at Grand Canyon West Airport for a snack or souvenir. Then, hop onboard the Hualapai shuttle for a scenic tour along the canyon rim.
Next stop is Guano Point for your buffet lunch, accompanied by amazing panoramic views of the Colorado River. After lunch and sightseeing, hop back on the shuttle for a trip to the Hualapai Ranch, where you'll see the Wild West Show and maybe enjoy an optional horse ride.
On your homeward journey you'll make a quick stop at a chocolate factory in Dolan Springs, where you can perhaps cool down with some homemade ice cream, before returning to Las Vegas.
Skywalk Upgrade Option:
Enjoy a stop at Eagle Point, the location of the Grand Canyon Skywalk, for your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to walk over the edge of the Grand Canyon! Stroll along the glass bridge, 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) above the Colorado River.
Ultimate Adventure Option:
Enjoy a stop at Eagle Point for the Grand Canyon Skywalk, before climbing onboard a helicopter for the 4,000-foot descent into the Grand Canyon! Once on the floor of the canyon, enjoy the canyon's beautiful scenery on a boat ride on the Colorado River, before flying back up to the rim.
Special Offer - Price displayed for the Grand Canyon West Tour currently includes a discount of up to 20% off the recommended retail price - BOOK NOW!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Small group tour
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected)
- 15-minute helicopter flight (if option selected)
- 20-minute river boat trip (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- The listed price does not include a $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Actual time spent at Grand Canyon West is approximately 3 - 3.5 hours
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Grand Canyon SkywalkHere are some suggestions on what to take along to make your Skywalk experience truly memorable:
- A little patience! And maybe your iPod...waits in line of about 30 minutes are common
- Sunscreen and a hat. There is shade at the Skywalk, however elsewhere there is very little shade, and the sun can really burn out there
- Comfortable shoes and light clothing. Spring and summer are hot in the desert
- You cannot take your camera or any personal effects on the Skywalk. Be prepared to store your belongings in the lockers at the Skywalk.
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.