- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Wedding
Make your special day even more memorable! Say "I do" in the Grand Canyon and fly from Las Vegas in a six-seater helicopter. All the arrangements are made for you, and you can even have an Elvis impersonator perform the ceremony (additional cost). Important Note: Each booking must have 2 people only.
A luxury limousine will transfer you to your waiting helicopter, along with two guests, your minister and photographer. You'll fly over Las Vegas, Lake Mead and world-famous Hoover Dam, before journeying deep into the greatest natural wonder of the world.
You'll land in the Grand Canyon on a bluff that's accessible only by helicopter, overlooking the Colorado River. Here, you'll exchange your wedding vows, enjoy a champagne picnic and pose for your photographer.
Your return flight takes you over downtown Las Vegas and the lights of Fremont Street. Continue past the Stratosphere Tower and along the Las Vegas Strip before returning to McCarran International Airport and your waiting limousine.
Your wedding package includes the services of a minister who can perform a religious, civil or catholic (non Roman catholic) service in either English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Italian or German. The helicopter seats a maximum of six passengers, including the minister and photographer.
You have the option to also include a professionally filmed DVD of your ceremony, and one of the following photo tour packages:
- One hour: One hour limousine photo tour with two stops on the strip
- Two hour: Two hour limousine photo tour with four stops on the strip
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Private roundtrip helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon
- Ceremony in the Grand Canyon
- Private limousine from your Las Vegas hotel to the marriage bureau, then to the helipad and back to your hotel
- 12 rose presentation and matching boutonniere
- 100 professional portraits on CD
- Custom certificate holder for your marriage license
- Decorated six-inch wedding cake and champagne
- Local taxes
- Elvis impersonators are available at the terminal for an additional charge (approximately US$225.00)
- Marriage license fee (approx. USD60.00)
- Minister fee (approx. $US100.00)
- Driver gratuity (approx. $US35.00)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each booking MUST have two people only
- Please request color of flowers (white, red, pink, peach) and style (fresh or silk) at time of booking
- You will only need your passport or other photo identification at the courthouse. You will not be required to have any other documentation (divorce decrees are not necessary in Nevada). Renewal of vows will not require documentation
- Price quoted is for 6 passengers per helicopter, subject to weights provided (bride and groom and up to 2 guests plus a minister and photographer). Extra seats available with the purchase of an additional helicopter.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Limousine fits up to six guests for no additional cost
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Upon check out please provide your preferred time for the wedding in the special requirements field
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.