- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Grand Canyon West Rim Deluxe Sunset Helicopter Tour
Take off from Las Vegas on a magical sunset helicopter tour to the Grand Canyon. You'll enjoy a 45-minute helicopter flight each way, land at the Grand Canyon for a champagne picnic while you watch the changing colors of sunset, then fly low over the famous neon-lit Las Vegas Strip on your return.
After limousine pick-up from your Las Vegas hotel, you will be taken to board your helicopter. You will fly by Lake Las Vegas, Lake Mead and Hoover Dam as your helicopter flies to the West Rim. During your flight, headphones provide a recorded commentary about the Grand Canyon and its surrounds. The flight between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon West Rim is approximately 45 minutes each way.
Landing on Hualapai Indian land for a champagne picnic, you can admire the ever-changing colors of the canyon walls in the glow of twilight. Your pilot/guide will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the area or your helicopter flight as you watch the sun set over the horizon.
Your Sunset Helicopter Tour concludes with a low-level flight over the west side of the famous Las Vegas Strip. Flying from the Stratosphere Hotel to New York-New York, you will have a great view over the extravagant casinos and hotels of Vegas lit up for the night. On landing your limousine will be waiting to return you to your hotel.
Please note, there is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
Special Offer - Book by December 31, 2010 and the price displayed includes a discount of over 10% off the recommended retail price AND you will also receive a FREE Grand Canyon DVD - BOOK NOW!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- Glass of Champagne
- Hotel pickup and drop off by limousine
- Landing and facility fees
- FREE Grand Canyon DVD
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.