- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Grand Canyon West Rim Deluxe Air Tour
The Grand Canyon West Rim Deluxe Air Tour is the fastest way to see the Grand Canyon if you are in Las Vegas and short on time. Fly by fixed-wing airplane to the Grand Canyon for stunning views of Hoover Dam and the picturesque Grand Canyon West Rim.
During the 80-minute flight you'll enjoy panoramic views of the fabulous Las Vegas Strip, along with Boulder City, Lake Mead and Hoover Dam.
Marvel at the brilliant colors that adorn the two billion year-old walls of the Grand Canyon as you continue your flight tour over one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
Hotel pickup and drop off is included, making this a quick and easy trip to the Grand Canyon during your Las Vegas vacation.
Special Offer - Book and travel by December 31, 2010 and the price displayed will include a discount of over 35% off the recommended retail price - BOOK NOW!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Fixed wing air tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- USD10 Fuel surcharge per person (payable direct)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 280lbs, 20 stones or 127 kilograms will be charged an additional $50. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. All passengers will be weighed upon check-in.
- Duration of tour is based on an approximate basis and includes travel time from hotel
- All planes seat either 6 or 9 passengers
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- This tour is not handicap accessible but can accommodate people who use wheelchairs if they are able to get in and out of both the bus and the aircraft on their own. We are unable to store wheelchairs on the buses or at our check-in facility.
- Your itinerary may be modified for safety and or operational considerations
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.