- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Grand Canyon West Rim Day Trip by Tour Trekker
Ride in the luxurious comfort of a Tour Trekker to the Grand Canyon West Rim on a day trip from Las Vegas. Traveling by luxury Tour Trekker ensures your group numbers will be small, so you'll enjoy a more personalized experience on your day trip to the Grand Canyon.
Your unforgettable journey begins with a brief sojourn at Hoover Dam and Lake Mead, and continues through the rugged Joshua Tree Forest. Then it's on to the West Rim, home of the Hualapai tribe, where the Grand Canyon's natural beauty remains almost untouched by man. No crowds, no guardrails, just stunning views as far as the eye can see. All this, and you'll be back in Las Vegas in plenty of time for dinner!
While you're at the West Rim, you might like to take a stroll on the Grand Canyon Skywalk (not included, cost approximately US$30 paid direct at the West Rim), the newest attraction on the West Rim, for amazingly unobstructed views over the canyon.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Round-trip luxury Tour Trekker transportation
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for children aged 18 months and under
- Multi-lingual guides are subject to availability
Grand Canyon Skywalk
- A little patience! And maybe your iPod...waits in line of about 30 minutes are common
- Sunscreen and a hat. There is shade at the Skywalk, however elsewhere there is very little shade, and the sun can really burn out there
- Comfortable shoes and light clothing. Spring and summer are hot in the desert
- You cannot take your camera or any personal effects on the Skywalk. Be prepared to store your belongings in the lockers at the Skywalk.
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.