- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Grand Canyon West Rim Day Trip by Coach, Helicopter and Boat with Optional Skywalk
Travel by coach, helicopter and boat on an action-packed day trip to the Grand Canyon West Rim. It’s one of the Las Vegas tours you can’t miss! You'll ride a helicopter beneath the rim, cruise down the Colorado River, stop at the Hualapai Ranch for a cowboy cookout, and take a scenic drive along the Grand Canyon West Rim after lunch.
Your journey begins with an approximate 3.5-hour drive by luxury air-conditioned motor coach to the Grand Canyon West Rim. At the Grand Canyon, you'll hop aboard a million-dollar A-Star, six-seater helicopter with large vista windows and take a five-minute, slow descent to the Grand Canyon floor, approximately 4,000 feet (1, 200 meters) down!
Once you've reached the canyon floor, you'll board a pontoon boat for a ride down the Colorado River! You'll glide along the walls of the mighty Grand Canyon for approximately 15 minutes, then fly back up to the rim for a shuttle bus tour to Guano Point and Eagle Point.
At Eagle Point, you can view the Hualapai Indian Village and purchase handmade crafts and jewelry to take home with you. Guano Point affords a bird's-eye view of the canyon. Next stop is the Hualapai Ranch for a cowboy cookout! After lunch and a short scenic drive along the Grand Canyon West Rim, you'll head back to Las Vegas by luxury coach.
The fleet of luxury motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows for your comfort and convenience
Grand Canyon Skywalk Upgrade:
The latest attraction at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon is the glass bridge called the Skywalk. Perched 4,000 feet above the Colorado River, the Skywalk safely sits over the edge of the canyon for panoramic 360 degree views. Photographs are available to purchase in the gift shop after your walk.
Special Offer - Book now and save up to 7% off the recommended retail rate. - BOOK NOW!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Transport by luxury motor coaches with large viewing windows
- Approximate 15-minute helicopter flight
- Approximate 20-minute river boat trip
- Grand Canyon West Rim shuttle bus
- Hotel pickup and drop off at Most Las Vegas Strip Hotels, 1 hour to 1.5 hours before tour departure
- Lunch at the Grand Canyon
- Gratuities (optional)
- The listed price does not include a $X per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fee is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Please note: A child 2 years and older must pay for a seat on the helicopter and boat, which will be paid to the supplier directly at time of check in. 2 years old is still counted as a lap child on the bus portion and there is no fee for them.
Here are some suggestions on what to take along to make your Skywalk experience truly memorable:
- A little patience! And maybe your iPod...waits in line of about 30 minutes are common
- Sunscreen and a hat. There is shade at the Skywalk, however elsewhere there is very little shade, and the sun can really burn out there
- Comfortable shoes and light clothing. Spring and summer are hot in the desert
- You cannot take your camera or any personal effects on the Skywalk. Be prepared to store your belongings in the lockers at the Skywalk.
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.