- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Grand Canyon West Rim Air and Ground Day Trip from Las Vegas with Skywalk
Fly from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West Rim by fixed-wing airplane and be amazed by the breathtaking views from the Skywalk - suspended beyond the rim! Surrounded by the clear walls and floor of the Skywalk's glass bridge, you'll have the most astounding, unobstructed views of the Grand Canyon possible.
On your 40-minute airplane flight to the Grand Canyon West Rim you'll have amazing views of Las Vegas, Boulder City, Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon itself.
For the ground portion of your tour, your aircraft will land at the Hualapai Indian Nation Airport. You will then ride in comfort on a short coach tour between lookout points, narrated by your driver/guide. The coach stops at both Eagle and Guano Points, where there will be plenty of photo opportunities at these breathtaking scenic sites.
You will have approximately three hours of free time at the West Rim, including a complimentary barbecue lunch at Guano Point, 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) above the mighty Colorado River.
You'll also have plenty of time to enjoy the fabulous Grand Canyon Skywalk, the newest attraction on the West Rim. The Skywalk is suspended 70 feet (21 meters) beyond the rim and 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) above the Colorado River, and offers amazingly unobstructed views over the canyon.
Special Offer - Book and travel by December 31, 2010 and the price displayed includes a discount of over 30% off the recommended retail price - BOOK NOW!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Fixed wing air tour
- Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Grand Canyon West Rim shuttle bus
- Hotel pickup and drop off from select Las Vegas hotels
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- The listed price does not include a $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers must comfortably fit in the seat, passengers weighing over 350lbs, 25 stones, 159 kilograms may not be suited for this tour. All passengers will be weighed upon check-in.
- Duration of tour is based on an approximate basis and includes travel time from hotel.
- All planes seat either 6 or 9 passengers
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- This tour is not handicap accessible but can accommodate people who use wheelchairs if they are able to get in and out of both the bus and the aircraft on their own. We are unable to store wheelchairs on the buses or at our check-in facility.
- Your itinerary may be modified for safety and or operational considerations
- Please note: Children under 2 years or 20lbs are considered a lap child and are free. Children over 2 years or 20lbs must purchase an adult priced seat.
Grand Canyon SkywalkHere are some suggestions on what to take along to make your Skywalk experience truly memorable:
- A little patience! And maybe your iPod...waits in line of about 30 minutes are common
- Sunscreen and a hat. There is shade at the Skywalk, however elsewhere there is very little shade, and the sun can really burn out there
- Comfortable shoes and light clothing. Spring and summer are hot in the desert
- You cannot take your camera or any personal effects on the Skywalk. Be prepared to store your belongings in the lockers at the Skywalk.
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.