- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Grand Canyon West Rim Air Adventure Day Trip from Las Vegas
Fly to the Grand Canyon West Rim by fixed-wing airplane, ride a helicopter beneath the rim, cruise down the Colorado River, then enjoy a barbecue lunch at the West Rim. You'll experience the Grand Canyon by airplane, helicopter, boat and shuttle bus on this full-day air adventure from Las Vegas!
Window seats on the plane are guaranteed on the 40-minute flight to the Grand Canyon's West Rim. After your flight, you'll board a jet-powered helicopter to descend 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) below the rim to the canyon floor for a relaxing 15-minute cruise on the mighty Colorado River.
After your boat ride you'll board the helicopter once more to ascend back to the top of the rim. Here you'll have time to visit the West Rim Welcome Center at your leisure, using the hop-on, hop-off shuttle bus which operates in the area. During the short trips between each stop, your driver/guide will tell you about the traditional land owners and the history of the park.
Visit Guano Point for fantastic views of the Colorado River and enjoy a casual barbecue lunch. Explore the Indian Village at Eagle Point to gain further insights into Native American culture. Or take an optional stroll on the spectacular Grand Canyon Skywalk (not included, approximately US$33), the newest attraction on the West Rim. You will only have time to do either Guano Point or the Skywalk.
Then sit back after your day of sightseeing on your return flight to Las Vegas, knowing you have experienced the Grand Canyon West Rim from all angles!
Special Offer - Book and travel by December 31, 2010 and the price displayed will include a discount of over 22% off the recommended retail price - BOOK NOW!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Fixed wing air tour
- 20-minute river boat trip
- 15-minute helicopter flight
- Hotel pickup and drop off from select Las Vegas hotels
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- The listed price does not include a $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs, 20 stones or 127 kilograms will be charged an additional $100. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. All passengers will be weighed upon check-in.
- Duration of tour is based on an approximate basis and includes travel time from hotel.
- All planes seat either 6 or 9 passengers
- This tour is not handicap accessible but can accommodate people who use wheelchairs if they are able to get in and out of both the bus and the aircraft on their own. We are unable to store wheelchairs on the buses or at our check-in facility.
- Your itinerary may be modified for safety and or operational considerations
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.