- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with Black Canyon Rafting
Fly in a helicopter over the majestic Grand Canyon, then take a relaxing Black Canyon rafting adventure on the Colorado River. You'll capture all the essential Nevada experiences in one day - the rugged desert terrain, the crystal-blue waters of Lake Mead, the mighty Hoover Dam from above and below, the spectacular Grand Canyon and the magnificent scenery of the Black Canyon. Upgrade to enjoy an exclusive landing in the Grand Canyon and a champagne breakfast.
You'll hop aboard a million-dollar A-Star, six-seater helicopter with large vista windows for amazing views of Las Vegas, Boulder City, Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon. After soaring over one of the world's natural wonders, you will land in historic Boulder City.
Or, upgrade to the "Grand Canyon Landing" option and enjoy an exclusive landing inside the Grand Canyon! After a complimentary champagne breakfast, fly out of the Canyon back to historic Boulder City and continue with the rafting tour.
You'll then board a raft at the base of Hoover Dam for your spectacular Black Canyon rafting adventure. This unique experience lets you enjoy the Colorado River's beauty at your leisure, sitting back while the magnificence of the Black Canyon unfolds. Return to Las Vegas by van or bus.
Please note, there is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
Special Offer - Book by December 31, 2010 and the price displayed includes a discount of 5% off the recommended retail price - BOOK NOW!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- Black Canyon rafting
- Hotel pickup by limousine
- Hotel drop off by bus or van
- Canyon landing (if "Grand Canyon Landing" option is chosen)
- Champagne breakfast (if "Grand Canyon Landing" option is chosen)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.