- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour and Colorado River Boat Ride
Fly to the Grand Canyon's West Rim by helicopter, enjoy a champagne picnic, then cruise the Colorado River. This is a half-day tour, leaving you with time in the day free to explore Las Vegas and Nevada at your leisure.
Your helicopter flight will take you soaring above the mighty Hoover Dam and extinct volcanoes. You'll then descend 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) below the rim to land along side the Colorado River, where you'll sip on champagne and enjoy a light picnic lunch.
Then continue your adventure with a 15-minute pontoon boat ride on the mighty Colorado River for a close-up view of these world-famous geological formations. Your return helicopter flight along the Grand Canyon and the north shore of Lake Mead is completed with an exhilarating flight over the Las Vegas Strip. On landing, your limousine is waiting to whisk you back to your hotel.
Please note, there is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
Special Offer - Book by December 31, 2010 and the price displayed includes a discount of 5% off the regular retail price PLUS you will also receive a FREE Grand Canyon DVD - BOOK NOW!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- Glass of Champagne
- Hotel pickup and drop off by limousine
- Landing and facility fees
- Boat ride on the Colorado River
- FREE Grand Canyon DVD
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.