- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Grand Canyon Helicopter and Sunset Ranch Adventure
Combine a Grand Canyon helicopter flight with an evening of western hospitality and entertainment at the exclusive Grand Canyon West Ranch! You'll enjoy a stunning sightseeing helicopter flight from Las Vegas, fly below the rim of the Grand Canyon and be transported by horse-drawn wagon for your western dinner and cowboy entertainment.
Your helicopter flight from Las Vegas provides spectacular views of the majestic Hoover Dam and Lake Mead. At the Grand Canyon, you will be one of the few visitors to descend by helicopter more than 1,500 feet (450 meters) below the canyon's rim.
After landing at the exclusive Grand Canyon West Ranch, you'll be transported by a horse-drawn wagon along a trail lined with Joshua trees to the ranch house. Spend time relaxing in the ranch house, where dinner is served accompanied by western entertainment. You'll then enjoy a campfire under the stars before your return by ground transport to Las Vegas via the floodlit Hoover Dam (approximately 2.5 - 3 hours).
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- 45-minute (approx.) flight in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- 3-course dinner
- Horse-drawn wagon ride
- Cowboy entertainment and campfire
- Return transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- The listed price does not include a $40 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fee is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of the retail rate. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Actual flight time is 45 minutes. Return ground transportation is approximately 2.5 hours. Total tour time (door-to-door) is 8 hours
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Children under 2 are not permitted
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.