- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Grand Canyon Deluxe Helicopter Tour with Champagne Picnic
Take a helicopter flight into the depths of the Grand Canyon for a champagne picnic 3,200 feet (960 meters) below the canyon rim. Enjoy a low-level flight over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and extinct volcanoes, and conclude your adventure with an exciting pass over the Las Vegas Strip. This is a half-day tour, leaving you with time in the day free to explore Las Vegas and Nevada at your leisure.
On your state-of-the-art EC-130 helicopter, you'll discover the natural beauty of the Grand Canyon as you fly to the West Rim, passing the spectacular sight of the Hoover Dam from the air, curved between the red rock canyon walls. During the flight, your friendly and knowledgeable pilot will provide an expert and entertaining commentary.
Your flight back to Las Vegas includes fantastic aerial views of the famous hotels along the "Strip". On landing your limousine will be waiting to return you to your hotel.
Please note, there is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
Special Offer - Book by December 31, 2010 and the price displayed includes a discount of over 10% off the recommended retail price - BOOK NOW!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in an EC-130 helicopter
- Lunch - vegetarian, vegan and Kosher meals are available
- Glass of Champagne
- Hotel pickup and drop off by limousine
- Landing and facility fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.