- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Grand Canyon Day Trip from Las Vegas with Optional Skywalk
Hit the highway out of Las Vegas and spend the day touring the Grand Canyon. On this day trip you'll have four hours at the Grand Canyon, with the option of taking the brand-new Grand Canyon Skywalk for panoramic 360-degree views.
Leave Las Vegas behind and begin your journey through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest en route to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon - the road gets a little dusty and bumpy here!
Once at the West Rim you will have 4 hours of unguided time at the Grand Canyon. It's up to you to spend as little or as long as you wish at each of the included attractions.
- The spectacular Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) - take a walk over the edge of the canyon on a transparent glass bridge
- Eagle Point Indian Village, exploring Native American history and culture with replica dwellings and performances of traditional dance
- Hualapai Ranch Wild West show
- Lunch at the Hualapai Buffet, Cowboy Cookout or try the Native American fry bread
- Spectacular views over the Colorado River at Guano Point
- Stunning panoramic views of the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point
- Complimentary Grand Canyon West Express shuttle bus
Travel time between Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon is around three hours each way. Your driver/guide will provide an expert commentary along the way, returning you to Las Vegas in time to catch a late show. Motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows.
Helicopter / Boat Combo Upgrade:
Why not complete your Grand Canyon experience with a thrilling helicopter flight to the floor of the Grand Canyon. You will be flown 4,000 feet to the base of the Canyon where you will board a pontoon boat for an approximate 15 minute ride on the Colorado River. Enjoy the Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) and enjoy the panoramic view.
Special Offer - Book now and save over 40% off the recommended retail rate - BOOK NOW!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Transport from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim by luxury motor-coach
- Lunch at the Grand Canyon
- Hotel pickup and drop off approximately 1 to 1.5 hours prior to departure
- Grand Canyon West Rim shuttle bus
- Admission fee to the Grand Canyon Park
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected)
- 15-minute helicopter flight (if option selected)
- 20-minute river boat trip (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- The listed price does not include a $10 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fee is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option not selected)
- Approximate 15-minute helicopter flight (if option not selected)
- Approximate 20-minute river boat trip (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows
- A child 2 years and older must pay for a seat on the helicopter and boat, which will be paid to the supplier directly at time of check in. On the bus portion a 2 year old is still counted as a lap child and there is no fee
Grand Canyon SkywalkHere are some suggestions on what to take along to make your Skywalk experience truly memorable:
- A little patience! And maybe your iPod...waits in line of about 30 minutes are common
- Sunscreen and a hat. There is shade at the Skywalk, however elsewhere there is very little shade, and the sun can really burn out there
- Comfortable shoes and light clothing. Spring and summer are hot in the desert
- You cannot take your camera or any personal effects on the Skywalk. Be prepared to store your belongings in the lockers at the Skywalk.
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.