- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour
Take off from Las Vegas Airport on an exhilarating helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon. You'll enjoy a 45-minute helicopter flight each way, land deep in the canyon for a champagne picnic, and fly low over the famous Las Vegas neon Strip on your return. The Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour is a half-day tour, leaving you with time in the day free to explore Las Vegas and Nevada at your leisure.
This tour is likely to Sell-out! The Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book ahead to avoid disappointment!
You'll discover the natural beauty of the Grand Canyon as your air-conditioned helicopter flies to the West Rim, passing over Lake Las Vegas, Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam en route. Hoover Dam is a spectacular sight from the air, curved between the rock canyon walls. During the flight, you can listen to a recorded commentary about the Grand Canyon and its surrounds via audio headphones.
You'll land for an unforgettable champagne picnic, 3,200 feet (960 meters) below the rim. While you share a bottle of champagne under an authentic Native American Ramada shelter, your pilot/guide will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the canyon or your helicopter flight.
Your Grand Canyon helicopter scenic flight ends with a low-level pass over the west side of the famous Las Vegas Strip. On landing, your limousine is waiting to whisk you back to your hotel.
Please note, there is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
Special Offer - Price displayed includes a discount of over 20% off the recommended retail price - BOOK NOW!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- Hotel pickup and drop off by limousine
- Glass of Champagne
- Gratuities (optional)
- The listed price does not include a $40 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fee is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels may be, providing there’s space on the aircraft, accommodated if the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Infant children must be under the age of two have proof of age, such as a passport and are considered lap children.
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.