- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Gospel Brunch and Orlando City Tour
Enjoy a professional gospel music performance at the House of Blues while you indulge in a southern home cooked brunch. Continue with a fantastic Orlando City Tour, which includes a scenic boat ride in Winter Park and a visit to Disney's City of Celebration.
Begin your Gospel tour at the House of Blues where you are entertained by local gospel choirs and singers performing a professional gospel music show. You will spend around 1.5 hours as the House of Blues where as you enjoy the music, you dine on a delicious southern home cooked brunch.
- Fresh pastries, croissants and cinnamon buns
- Assorted fresh fruit
- Cooked chilled prawns with cocktail sauce
- Smoked catfish board
- Potato salad and Caesar salad
- Macaroni and cheese
- BBQ chicken
- Scrambled eggs
- Chicken jambalaya
- Apple cobbler or banana bread pudding
- Freshly baked assorted cookies
- Whole roasted prime rib of beef
- Honey-baked ham
- Omelet station
- Iced tea, lemonade, coffee and tea
After brunch you'll begin your tour of Orlando at Lake Eola. Established in 1888 this was the first piece of land that was donated to the City of Orlando to be made into public spaces. Continue to Winter Park, the self proclaimed "Venice of America" due to its canals and cobbled streets. Here you will take a one-hour cruise along the "Chain of Lakes".
In the afternoon you will have some free time to explore exclusive and chic Park Avenue. You won't find any strip malls or department stores here, it's all upscale boutiques, specialty retailers quaint cafes and art galleries. Don't forget your credit card!
Your final stop will be the Disney built town of Celebration. The town is directly connected to Walt Disney World by World Drive and is the first Disney planned community development.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Live gospel performance at House of Blues
- Orlando City Tour
- Brunch at the House of Blues
- Transport by air-conditioned van
- Scenic boat cruise in Winter Park
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Local Taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.