- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Fireworks Helicopter Tour over Disney's Epcot Center
Fly over Epcot Center in the comfort of an air-conditioned, professionally piloted helicopter to see the famous "IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth", a mesmerizing fireworks, laser and water show set to a stunning score.
This is the tour for you if you’re looking for the best possible views of the spectacular "IllumiNations" fireworks show in Orlando. It’s also a great choice for a romantic proposal or if you want to see this amazing fireworks display while avoiding the theme park crowds.
"IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth" is a 12-minute pyrotechnic show featuring breathtaking fireworks, brilliant bursts of fire, laser-light effects, dramatic fountain barges and the world's first spherical video display system.
Epcot Center, Disney's 300-acre park, is divided into two lands - World Showcase and Future World. Sitting in the middle of these lands is the World Showcase Lagoon. From your seat in the sky, you'll see the beautifully lit Spaceship Earth - the focal point of Epcot Center. You'll also be able to spot some of the re-created monuments from World Showcase including the pyramids in Mexico, the gardens of Japan, the totem poles of Canada and the cobbled streets of France.
In addition to your flight over Epcot Center for the entire fireworks spectacular, you'll also fly over Disney's Hollywood Studios, Downtown Disney, SeaWorld, Universal Studios and Universal Islands of Adventure.
The Fireworks Helicopter Tour over Disney's Epcot Center departs from 2 convenient locations. You can depart from Kissimmee if you are staying near Disney, or from International Drive if you’re staying near Universal Orlando. If you're staying near SeaWorld, both locations are convenient. You can decide which location you wish to depart from when you call to reconfirm your tour.
Please note: This tour requires a two adult fare minimum purchase - no exceptions. If only one seat is purchased the difference will be charged the upon arrival.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Fireworks Helicopter tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Each helicopter holds 3 passengers
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.