- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Downtown Los Angeles Segway Tour
Explore Downtown Los Angeles on the Bike of the Future - a Segway! It's the ideal way to see Los Angeles because you can cover a large area of the city without getting tired out. Sights you will see include the modern architecture of the Walt Disney Concert Hall, the Financial District, city hall and beautiful MacArthur Park.
Before setting out to explore the entertainment capital of the world your professional guide will provide an overview and instruction on how to ride your Segway. Then off you'll glide on your tour of Downtown Los Angeles!
On this 2-hour tour you will journey through LA Live, which has an abundance of restaurants and cafes along with cinemas, bowling lanes, music clubs, fully functioning broadcast studios and an innovative music museum. Adjacent to LA Live is the Staples Center where the LA Lakers shoot hoops and some of your favorite artists and musicians have performed.
Additionally, you will see Olvera Street, the birthplace of the City of Los Angeles. The colorful village features 27 historic buildings with a traditional Mexican style plaza area; Union Station, which was built in 1939 and is considered to be "The last of America's great rail stations" and also The Financial District, which is the center point of Los Angeles.
This Segway experience is sure to be unforgettable and is a unique, fun and entertaining way to see the City of Angels.
The Los Angeles Deluxe Segway Tour Includes:
A brief history of Downtown Los Angeles
The Staples Center
Downtown Los Angeles
The Los Angeles Convention Center
The Museum of Contemporary Art
The Walt Disney Concert Hall
A beautiful Los Angeles skyline view
The Grammy Museum
The Los Angeles Times Building
Los Angeles City Hall
The Grand Central Market
The Financial District
Los Angeles City Hall
Olvera Street- The Birthplace of LA
The Fashion District
And much more!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Transportation by Segway
- Segway Orientation Session (30 minutes)
- Narrated Segway tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Tours run rain or shine.
- Unfortunately, pregnant women will not be permitted to participate.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds or over 250 pounds.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride.
- Minimum age is 12 years. Riders 12 years to 15 years must have a parent present to sign a waiver and participate in the tour with them. Riders 16-17 years must have a parent present to sign a waiver, but their parent's participation in the tour is optional.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.