- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Disney Character Dinner at Chef Mickey's Restaurant
Been to the Orlando theme parks but still haven't had that one-on-one experience with Mickey, Goofy and Pluto? Enjoy limousine transfers to Chef Mickey's Restaurant at Disney's Contemporary Resort where Mickey and Friends are waiting to meet you!
Likely to Sell-out: Due to the popularity of Disney Character restaurants, availability is often limited or not available without advance reservations. Book ahead to avoid disappointment.
Sure to bring a smile to every child's face, Chef Mickey's at Disney's Contemporary Resort is the place to meet the characters of Walt Disney World®. The stars don't get much bigger in Orlando than Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Pluto, and Chip and Dale, and this is your chance to meet them in person.
You will be picked up from your Orlando hotel in a five-star stretch limousine and whisked away to Downtown Disney for some free time to explore Disney's Marketplace and have a complimentary family photo next to the vehicle.
Continuing to Chef Mickey's Restaurant at Disney's Contemporary Resort you'll enjoy a buffet dinner with Mickey Mouse and friends. Choose from roast pork, turkey and prime ribs, along with a full children's menu and a selection of desserts at the sundae bar which you have to see to believe! While you dine, each of the characters will visit your table for photo and autograph opportunities.
This is by far the best way to mingle with some of the most popular Disney characters away from the huge crowds of the theme parks. Mickey Mouse is always there to meet his fans, along with friends like Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy or Pluto (characters subject to change).
Please note: The characters appearing on the day are subject to change. Limousine service is not exclusive to your party and may be shared with other participants.
Special Offer - For a limited time save almost 5% off the recommended retail rate - BOOK NOW!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Dinner at Chef Mickey's Restaurant
- Visit to Downtown Disney Marketplace
- Door-to-door shared stretch limousine service
- Local Taxes
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum numbers of passengers is dependent on the vehicle type used: per Lincoln - 8 passengers, per Excursion Limousine - 12 passengers
- Seating at Chef Mickey's is "Banquet Style". There will be one table for the entire vehicle (maximum 12)
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.