- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Discover Scuba Diving Around Los Cabos
Discover excitement, freedom, serenity and adventure as you learn to scuba dive in the Sea of Cortez, off the Los Cabos coast! This area is considered to be one of the most fertile bodies of water in the world, as it supports over 800 species of fish! Book your adventure today!
Diving in Mexico is said to be some of the best in the world! Los Cabos is host to some incredible dive sites and this tour lets you experience the thrill of diving under the supervision of a PADI professional instructor at some of these locations. You'll master some basic concepts and scuba skills and then get ready to live one of the greatest adventures!
First, you'll watch a 30 minute video with instructions. Then, your instructor will show you how to use the equipment. After a 15 minute boat ride to your dive spot, you'll be ready to let the fun begin! You'll have 15 minutes to practice in shallow water and then it's time to enjoy the beautiful underwater world!
Please note: This tour is not suitable for children aged 11 years and under
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- 1 tank dive no more than 40 ft dive
- All dive equipment
- Bilingual PADI certified dive master
- Boat ride
- Purified Bottled Water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend that guests bring a towel, bathing suit, sun block and a hat
- Tank dive will last between 35 to 40 minutes
- Not recommended for child aged 11 and under
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.