- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Death Valley Explorer Tour by Tour Trekker
Experience the beauty of the largest national park in the contiguous United States - Death Valley. See highlights including Mercury, former home of atomic weapons testing, and venture into the fascinating ghost town of Rhyolite, home to rustic ruins from the past as well as the Goldwell Open Air Museum.
Your professionally guided Death Valley adventure by Luxury Tour Trekker, a one-of-a-kind, high-end custom built all terrain vehicle, takes you to Rhyolite 4 miles (6.5 km) west of Beatty, Nevada. The east entrance to Death Valley, Rhyolite fascinates photographers, explorers and ghost town enthusiasts. On your 30-minute visit, hear unique and intriguing historical facts from your guide. You'll also pass the The sea level sign - a popular visitor attraction and photo opportunity.
Nearly a mile above the Badwater salt flats is Dante's View, a classic Death Valley vista. Located just a few miles west of the California–Nevada border, near Death Valley National Park, no journey to this part of the world would be complete without a visit to this unique and inspiring destination. Then, head back to Las Vegas via a comfort stop in Pahrump.
This tour is seasonal and operates from September to April
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Round-trip luxury Tour Trekker transportation
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for children aged 18 months and under
- Multi-lingual guides are subject to availability
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.