- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Coral Island (Koh Tan and Koh Mus-Sum) Tour including Lunch from Koh Samui
The Coral Island, locally called Koh Tan, is a primitive tranquil island and spans an area is 7.5 square kilometers.
The island is considered to be the neighboring island of Koh Samui. On the island lies a small pristine village and there is neither car nor road. The island, surrounded by coral reef with serene white sandy beaches, offers a perfect spot for snorkeling and sun-bathing.
This tour will take you by local boat from the Thong Tanot pier out to Koh Tan where you can play Robinson Crusoe! Local legend has it that this island is bewitched and as such no dog can live there! There is time here for swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing before heading onto the next island Koh Mus-sum. Lunch is served at a local restaurant.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Boat tour to Coral Islands
- English speaking local guide
- Air-conditioned mini-van
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation of this tour will be received at time of booking
- Please note - group sizes vary from 2 to 40 passengers per tour. The type of transport provided may vary from a 9 seater minibus to 40 passenger coaches depending on number of passengers booked.
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.