- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Complete New York, New York Helicopter Tour
Take the ultimate helicopter tour over New York! This 20-minute aerial tour covers all five Boroughs. You'll see the Statue of Liberty, Chrysler Building, Empire State, Central Park, Yankee Stadium and many other famous landmarks in a way that's impossible from the ground.
Your New York sightseeing adventure begins as you fly down the Hudson River toward the harbor, passing Manhattan's Financial District, Woolworth Building and Ellis Island. After a bird's-eye view of the Statue of Liberty, you'll fly over Governors Island and the Verrazano Bridge joining Brooklyn and Staten Island.
Returning up the Hudson, you'll pass the aircraft carrier USS Intrepid to view Midtown's famous skyscrapers: Empire State, Chrysler and Met Life (Pan Am) Buildings, along with Central Park, Yankee Stadium, St. John the Divine Cathedral, Columbia University, George Washington Bridge and the Palisade of New Jersey.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Helicopter tour
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- USD30.00 per person security and facility fee (payable direct)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours are not private. All helicopters seat 7 passengers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour operator reserves the right to upgrade, alter or terminate any or all sightseeing tours due to security, weather or acts of God
- Book now to guarantee a spot on the day of your choice. Once the reservation is made, you may call and advise your specific flight time preference
- Weight restrictions may apply. In general, passengers may not exceed 350lbs and all safety equipment must fit properly
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.