- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Central Park Movie Sites Walking Tour
Take two! Tour Central Park to visit more than 40 movie locations on this fascinating tour for film buffs and visitors alike. It's a fascinating way to visit Central Park and its many attractions.
You'll see over 40 movie locations on this seasonal Central Park Movie Sites Walking Tour, including:
- The Boathouse Cafe from When Harry Met Sally
- Go on location to the Bandshell from Breakfast at Tiffany's and Kramer vs. Kramer
- Take photos at Tavern on the Green, seen in Ghostbusters
- Feed pigeons where Macaulay Culkin fed them in Home Alone II
- Take a break at Bethesda Fountain, seen in Ransom and One Fine Day
- Stop at Wollman Rink, featured in Love Story and Serendipity
Special Offer - Travel between January 1, 2011 and March 31, 2011 and save 15% off the recommended retail rate - BOOK NOW!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Guided 2-hour walking tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour takes place in all weather conditions
- Maximum of 35 people per group tour departure
- There are several quick step-off points at some of the locations during the tour
- This is a walking tour, so wear comfortable walking shoes
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Not wheelchair accessible
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.