- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Canyon Canopy Adventure from Los Cabos
If you're looking for the perfect balance of activities and fun, then the Canyon Canopy Adventure is the choice for you! Thrill seekers get the unique opportunity to zip through canyons on a network of cables suspended high above the unspoiled scenic beauty and rich ecological habitats.
Fast, fun and exhilarating, the Canyon Canopy tour combines unique adventure elements with the stunning back drop of the UNESCO protected Boca de Sierra National Park to create the experience of a lifetime.
Fly across a series of incredible double ziplines through wide open canyons and make your way along the Crazy Ladder, Commando and Hanging Bridges before arriving at the Tarzan Swing, the ultimate zipline over 1800 feet (550 meters) long.
Try your hand on the climbing walls, Double Cross and Rappel Lines, then race your friends on the ultimate Tandem Zip line before landing safely back at base camp for a deserved rest with spectacular views over the Boca de Sierra National Park.
Safety is the top priority! All the guides have been extensively trained and insist on using only the most up-to-date equipment with not one, but two safety ropes for your added security.
There has never been a more exciting way to explore the Baja outdoors and this is an eco-tour that is packed with challenges, adventures and tons of fun!
This is the only company in Mexico which is certified by the ACCT (Association of Challenging Course Technology).
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Professional gear and instruction
- Light snacks
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All guests must be able to walk uphill for 15 minutes and to walk up steps.
- For safety reasons, people with a history of seizures, vertigo, back or neck injuries, balance or heart problems and pregnant women are not permitted on the tour.
- It is recommend that you bring: long shorts or pants, tennis or hiking shoes, insect repellant and money for souvenirs.
- For personal safety, cameras are not permitted on this tour. Photos of your tour will be available for purchase afterwards.
- Maximum group size of 14 people per departure.
- Minimum height 4 ft. Maximum weight 250 lbs.
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.