- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour
The Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour lets you safely explore the best of Manhattan by bike. Pedal on the new riverside bike trail, past famous landmarks and over the Brooklyn Bridge - once the largest suspension bridge in the world.
See the Hudson River Park, Battery Park, South Street Seaport, Ellis Island, Statue of Liberty and much more on a relaxed afternoon cycling tour in New York City.
The Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour is suitable for all levels of fitness and takes a leisurely pace to suit all participants on the day. Bottled water and a snack are available during the tour to help keep those legs moving.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Guided bike tour
- Bottled water
- Mountain bike rental and helmet
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Trailer carriages and trailer tandems available for children on the day, please advise at time of booking if required
- Helmets are required for all riders
- Infants must be at least 1 year old and be able to hold their head and upper body in an upward position, and be able to wear a helmet.
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.