- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Bronx Walking Tour
Join a walking tour to see the Bronx as it really is, a borough of diverse ethnic groups and neighborhoods, of great cultural institutions, an area of surprising natural beauty, of rolling hills and parks and parkways, a peninsula the size of San Francisco and the only New York City borough attached to the U.S. mainland.
- Explore its twenty-block-long Grand Concourse, a broad boulevard lined with fine 1920's Art Deco apartment buildings
- See America's largest urban zoo, the Bronx Zoo, south of the New York Botanical Garden, a national historic landmark
- Get a glimpse of Edgar Allan Poe's cottage in Poe Park, where the poet penned "The Bells" and "Annabel Lee"
- Stop in the Bronx's Little Italy for an authentic espresso* and visit its colorful, indoor food market on lively Arthur Avenue
- See Fordham University, the largest Jesuit University in America, and admire its Collegiate Gothic campus
- Drive by Yankee Stadium, the home of the legendary Bronx Bombers, the New York Yankees
In the North Bronx you will discover the hilly secluded enclaves of Fieldston and Riverdale. Stop at Wave Hill, a former country estate where John F. Kennedy, Arturo Toscanini and Theodore Roosevelt once lived and stroll through its enchanting gardens while overlooking the Hudson River and the majestic cliffs of the New Jersey Palisades.
At this point, you'll have to be reminded that you're still in New York.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Bronx Walking Tour
- English and French (if requested) speaking guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Other languages: French can also be arranged for the tour. Please call the tour operator and advise them of this request directly, at least 48 hours prior to tour date. The contact details for the tour operator will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are the tours wheelchair friendly?
A: With advance knowledge, wheelchair bound customers can be seated in the front row of the tour bus with their wheelchairs folded away in the luggage compartment of the bus. It is mandatory that someone accompany customers with special needs
Q: Do the tours include walking?
A: Guests are invited to take walks through the neighborhoods visited. The average walk is about 15 minutes.
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.