- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour
Ever imagined soaring from the top of a mountain with an eagle’s eye view? Let your imagination become reality and experience the thrill and beauty of Bootleg Canyon Zipline - Boulder City’s newest eco-adventure, located at the base of Red Mountain.
Red Mountain is ranked 8th in the world for downhill extreme mountain biking. But instead of hiking or cycling, you'll be exploring the mountain from an aerial trail! Add some of the safest, newly patented technology, impressive distances, spectacular views and highly qualified guides, and you have an exhilarating ride on the only aerial trails system in Nevada.
The guided tour starts with a scenic van ride up the mountain. Once you arrive at the top, it's around a 15-minute hike to the first platform, where you'll find yourself close to 3,800 feet (1140 meters) above sea level looking down over all of Nevada.
From here, a series of four separate ziplines provide an exhilarating aerial descent. Each line varies in length, ranging from 1,150 feet (345 meters) all the way up to 2,545 feet (765 meters). You'll be traveling at speeds up to 50 miles (80 km) per hour!
Discover breathtaking views of Las Vegas, Lake Mead and the Eldorado Valley, while your eco-tourism guide takes you on an interpretive journey over the desert ecosystem
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Zipline tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must weigh between 75lbs and 250lbs. Please advise your weights at the time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Please wear closed toed shoes
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.