- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Black River Safari
Explore the beautiful and untouched South Coast of Jamaica on this exciting nature tour. Relax as you travel in an air conditioned coach through the beautiful countryside on your way to the Black River. Your well-informed captain shows you the flora and fauna that inhabits the banks of the longest river on the island. Explore remote mangrove swamps and view crocodiles and other native species in their natural habitat.
A traditional Jamaican lunch is served before you venture to YS Falls where you have the opportunity to refresh yourself in the cool waters, enjoy the scenery on the river walk or simply relax on the banks while you admire the natural beauty that surrounds you.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance Fees
- Free time at YS Falls
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
What to Bring:
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.