- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Bangkok Rice Barge Afternoon Cruise
This relaxed afternoon 2.5-hour Bangkok cruise will allow you to observe Thai people going about their everyday business in the 'The Venice of the East'.
You'll be picked up from your centrally located Bangkok hotel and travel by long-tail cruise along the Bangkok canals. Travel through exotic flora and picturesque canal houses, before joining a converted rice barge cruise on the Chao Phraya river. All you need to do on this tour is sit back, relax and take in the amazing Thai scenery. Soft drinks and local fruits will be served on-board.
The rivers and canals around Bangkok serve as a natural highway for many local Thai people going about their everyday business. The people of Bangkok still depend on the waterways to transport their merchandise, in particular rice, as the canals are linked to the rice fields.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- River cruise by long tail boat
- Scenic Rice Barge cruise
- Local fruit and soft drink on the Rice Barge cruise
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Restroom facilities available
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.