- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
3-Day Las Vegas and Grand Canyon Tour from Los Angeles or Anaheim
To really take in the beauty of the Grand Canyon, you should spend a full day exploring this wonder. This three day trip from Anaheim and Los Angeles takes you to the bright lights of Las Vegas where you will then depart the following day on a fully narrated bus excursion to the Canyon.
Travel in style and comfort to Las Vegas from Anaheim or Los Angeles on a state of the art motorcoach. You will be taken care of by the onboard stewardess, and the 4.5-hour trip will fly with the sophisticated entertainment system showing full length new release movies.
Upon arrival into Las Vegas you will be transferred to the Imperial Palace Hotel and Casino where you will spend the next two nights. Your time in Las Vegas is unescorted so you are free to look around and unwind before your South Rim Grand Canyon tour the following day.
South Rim Bus Tour:
It's true, the Grand Canyon South Rim National Park is a beautiful scenic bus journey from Las Vegas. Equipped with airline style seating, restrooms and panoramic windows, this luxurious bus tour includes narration on the history of the Hoover Dam, the pioneer Indian wars, cowboys and early settlers. You will stop at the best and most exclusive stops for unique views along the Grand Canyon Rim. This tour is perfect for those that appreciate comfort, quality and natural beauty. A stop is made at the Kaibab National forest area for a tasty buffet lunch (included).
You will be transferred back to Anaheim and Los Angeles hotels, arriving between approximately 8:00pm and 9:00pm.
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Round trip transportation from Los Angeles or Anaheim areas
- Two nights accommodation at the Imperial Palace Hotel and Casino
- South Rim Grand Canyon Bus Tour with lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Meals (except lunch during South Rim tour)
- 5.00 plus tax nightly hotel resort fee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of two pieces of luggage per person is permitted
- A maximum 4 people per room is permitted
- Important Note: There is a maximum of 4 people per room. If you have more than 4 people (including children and infants) in your group, you must make one booking PER ROOM.
- The buses do not have any lifts for wheelchairs
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.