- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
2-Day Swim with Dolphins and Everglades Airboat Adventure
What could be more fun than swimming with dolphins in Key Largo and taking the wildest airboat ride in Florida? This overnight trip from Orlando is a family favorite, getting you up close and personal with dolphins, alligators, snakes and other Florida locals.
Your unforgettable dolphin encounter takes place at Dolphin Plus, giving you the rare opportunity to interact one-on-one with these magnificent creatures in a natural seawater lagoon. Dolphin Plus is a marine mammal research and education facility that's committed to the conservation and protection of marine mammals through education, research and environmental awareness. A flotation vest is provided (mandatory for all participants).
Your dolphin swim lasts around 1.5 hours, which includes an educational briefing where you will learn about dolphins in general, as well as about the individual dolphins you will swim with. Interaction time lasts about 20-30 minutes, and you can expect foot pushes, dorsal tows, water fights, kisses, handshakes and other friendly dolphin behavior.
Also included on your overnight tour is the wildest airboat ride in Florida, with plenty of 180-degree and 360-degree spins. You may come face-to-face with local 'gators so keep your hands inside the boat! You'll also discover a world of reptiles at an alligator and snake-handling show at the Everglades Alligator Farm, which will include some great photo opportunities.
Returning to Orlando, you'll stop at Miami's Bayside with a host of designer shops, boutiques and eateries. Perhaps you'd also like to take an optional Island Queen Cruise around famous Star Island, home to the rich and famous (additional cost).
Special Offer - Book now and save almost 5% of the recommended retail price - BOOK NOW!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- Swim with Dolphins (if option selected)
- One night accommodation (usually at a Ramada hotel)
- Entry to Dolphins Plus
- Roundtrip transportation
- Everglades Airboat Ride
- Alligator and snake handling show
- Continental breakfast
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Local Taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional activities
- Island Queen Cruise
- Single supplement for bookings of one person only ($75.00)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pregnant women are not permitted to participate in the Swim with Dolphins program
- The bus journey from Orlando to Key Largo is approximately 4 hours each way, with a 30 minute stop included
- All participants must be able to swim unassisted
- Total time at Dophins Plus is 1.5 hours. Actual dolphin swim is 20-30 minutes
- A maximum of 4 people per room booked, bedding is based on 2 double beds per room
- Rooms will be allocated based on the number of passengers in the booking, up to 4 per room. If multiple rooms are required, separate bookings must be made. (ie if there are 4 passengers, but they want 2 rooms). If you do make separate bookings, your party will be traveling separately and not be participating in the activities together
We Recommend You Bring:
- Bathing suit
- Suntan lotion
- Overnight bag
- Insect repellent
- Camera / video camera / film (not permitted in the water)
- Age restrictions are strictly enforced and ID is required.
- Note: When booking a "Dolphin Swim" for an infant, you will only be charged a "Without Dolphin Swim" price for the children as they are not permitted to swim with dolphins.
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.