- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
2-Day Niagara Falls Tour from New York by Bus
Leave the hustle and bustle of New York City behind and enjoy a relaxing 2-day overnight trip to Niagara Falls. You'll travel to upstate New York by bus and visit both the American and Canadian sides of the falls to discover the majestic beauty of Niagara! This overnight tour is a must-do when visiting New York City!
Departing from the Big Apple, you'll head north and pass the beautiful Delaware Gap to Watkins Glen State Park in the heart of the Finger Lakes region. Stroll through the impressive Watkins Glen Canyon and visit the beautiful waterfalls before continuing on past Seneca Lake to Niagara Falls. Arriving to the falls in the late afternoon, you'll tour the American Side and visit all the major highlights including the American Falls, Goat Island and Sisters Islands. At night, you'll tour Niagara Falls where you can appreciate the colorful lighting of the waters.
Leaving the hotel the next day, you'll hear the thundering water of Niagara Falls. See the falls up close from the Horseshoe Falls and experience the power aboard the Maid of the Mist (May-October only). In the winter time, you'll visit the Scenic Tunnels and Journey Behind the Falls, standing in the mist where the powerful Horseshoe Falls tumbles from 13 stories above! At approximately noon, you'll depart south and head back to New York City by bus. On the way back, you'll enjoy a shopping excursion at one of the large outlet malls along the way and find a great bargain at the many brand name stores!
The above advertised per person price is based on a party of three booking
- The overnight stay is scheduled for hotels on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. Customers without necessary documentation will be arranged with an overnight accommodation on the American side of Niagara Falls: please state 'US visa only' in the 'Special Requirements' box at time of booking.
Special Offer - Book and travel by March 31, 2011 and save 15% off the recommended retail rate. Children up to 11 years travel FREE with an accompanying adult - BOOK NOW!
Once you have booked and received your travel voucher, the contact details for the travel service operator will be on this voucher under the heading Important Information. Where applicable, you are required to call the travel service operator directly to advise of additional information such as:
- Hotel for pick up
- Weights for helicopter tours
- Choice of times for tours
- Special dietary requirements, meal choices etc.
You must call the travel service operator at least 48 hours prior, or upon arrival at your destination.
- 2-day Niagara Falls Tour
- Professional guide
- Maid of Mist (May - October)
- Scenic Tunnels (November - April)
- Accommodation at Niagara Falls - Executive Inn Super 8
- Transportation by bus
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passengers are required to have proper identification when entering or leaving the United States. For entry to Canada clients have the responsibility to make sure in advance that visa requirements are met
- Passengers without the proper travel documents to cross and visit Canada, can still join this tour. In such event, the passenger will remain at the hotel on the American side, Howard Johnson Closest to the Fall, and will not join any part of the tour that will take place in the Canadian territory. You will be able to join the boat ride on the Maid of the Mist as this departs from the American side of the Falls. You will get to see the American Falls and the Canadian Falls from the boat. During the winter months, when the Maid of the Mist is not operating, you will be able to walk to the Falls on your own. There are no substitute attractions on the America side of the Falls
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Sorry there are no reviews for this activity.