Christmas and New Year on the Arabian Sea
On this romantic journey newlyweds can get in the holiday groove with a relaxing swim in the pool of the adults-only Solarium and listen to the tumbling waterfall as the sun shines down from a cloudless blue sky.
When you feel like a little entertainment you can catch some of the live musical performances (from jazz bands to A Cappella groups) going on in various locations around the ship or watch breath-grabbing acrobatic acts in a European-style Circus Show.
For a romantic start to the day you and your spouse can rise early, grab breakfast and a coffee at Bistro on Five, and watch as the day dawns and transforms the dark sky into a palette of beautiful hues.
If you are a fan of a busy nightlife then you can have a drink and hit the dance floor in Reflections Lounge or take in the mellower vibe of Michael's Club and sample some of the craft ales on offer.
- Fly from Dublin on 18 Dec 2017
- Set Sail from Abu Dhabi ( Overnight in Port) on 19 Dec 2017
- See Muscat, Cochin, Goa , Mumbai (Bombay) & Dubai (Overnight)
- Upgrade to Receive Free Drinks Plus $300 to spend on-board Fr Ex EUR500 pp
- Based on 2 Sharing
- Imagine your Christmas and New Year on the Arabian Sea. Experience two of the world's most futuristic and luxurious cities, Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Discover Bollywood's inspiration, while also uncovering hidden ruins in Mumbai. Explore the wonders of India with a multi-day trip that includes an architectural masterpiece, the Taj Mahal
Ocean View Cabin
Upgrade to this cabin for €500
Upgrade to this cabin for €1,260
Day to Day Itinerary - Arabian Sea & India on the 'Celebrity Constellation'
19th Dec - Abu Dhabi
Day 1 | Arrive at 5am
20th Dec - Abu Dhabi
Day 2 | Arrive at 5am (13 hour stay)
21st Dec - Muscat
Day 3 | Arrive at 12pm (8 hour stay) | Depart at 8pm (85 hour sail)
22nd Dec - At sea
25th Dec - Cochin
Day 7 | Arrive at 8am (15 hour stay) | Depart at 11pm (32 hour sail)
26th Dec - At sea
27th Dec - Goa (Mormugao)
Day 9 | Arrive at 7am (11 hour stay) | Depart at 6pm (17 hour sail)
28th Dec - Mumbai (Bombay)
Day 10 | Arrive at 10am (9 hour stay) | Depart at 7pm (64 hour sail)
29th Dec - At sea
31st Dec - Dubai
Day 13 | Arrive at 12am (22 hour stay) | Depart at 10pm (7 hour sail)
1st Jan 2018 - Dubai
Day 14 | Arrive at 12am (22 hour stay) | Depart at 10pm (7 hour sail)
2nd Jan 2018 - Abu Dhabi
Day 15 | Arrive at 5am (5 hour stay)
Senior Travel Consultant
- If you are looking for gold jewellery and/or exotic Persian carpets and other handicrafts, Abu Dhabi's souks might offer you the best deal (so long you have good negotiating skills).
- Lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but something slightly warmer may be needed in winter months. Take a jacket or sweater when visiting hotels or the cinema, as the air conditioning can be fierce.
Senior Travel Consultant
- While normal tourist photography is acceptable, it is polite to ask permission before taking photos of people, particularly women. Photographs of government buildings, military installations and ports and airports should not be taken.
- In the evenings, restaurants and clubs usually have a mix of western, Arabic and Asian style1s. Again, ladies are advised to take a pashmina or jacket because of cold air conditioning.