- CALL NOW
TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
01 433 1040
021 236 4638
Embassy Consulates in Seychelles
- United States Consulate, Port Louis, Mauritius (also responsible for Seychelles): +230 202 4400.
- British High Commission, Victoria: +248 283 666.
- Canadian High Commission, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania (also responsible for Seychelles): +255 22 216 3300.
- Australian High Commission, Port Louis, Mauritius (also responsible for Seychelles): +230 202 0160.
- South African Commission, Port Louis, Mauritius (also responsible for Seychelles): +230 212 6925.
- Seychelles Embassy, New York, United States: +1 212 972 1785.
- Seychelles Consulate, London, United Kingdom: +44 (0)20 7935 7770.
- Seychelles Consulate, Montreal, Canada: +1 514 284 3322 ext. 231
- Consulate General of the Republic of Seychelles, Melbourne, Australia: +61 (3) 9796 9412
- Seychelles Consulate, Pretoria, South Africa: +27 (0)12 348 0270.
No foreigners require a visa to enter Seychelles. A one-month visitor's permit is issued on arrival and may be extended on application for up to 12 months. All visitors do, however, require a passport valid for the duration of their visit, return or onward ticket, sufficient funds to cover their stay (a minimum of USD 150 per day), and proof of accommodation. Extensions are possible if applied for at least a week before expiry of visitor's permit. It is highly recommended that passports have at least six months validity remaining after your intended date of departure from your travel destination. Immigration officials often apply different rules to those stated by travel agents and official sources.